Term-time Exchange Programs by HKUST Schools

Term-time Exchange Programs by HKUST Schools

From Australia to Singapore, Belgium to UK and US to Canada, you can spend a term or a year at one of HKUST’s partner institutions overseas.

HKUST Study Abroad
HKUST Study Abroad
Text Area

Where can I go?

Students apply term-time overseas outbound exchange programs through their schools/IPO. Students should refer to the school’s website for the options available.


Eligibility, Application procedures

Generally speaking, students should apply for school’s outbound exchange program one year before the exchange term. To be eligible for term-time exchange, undergraduate students must:

  • Be enrolled at HKUST as a full-time student
  • Satisfy the requirements of the school/IPO that is organizing the program
  • Satisfy host institution and host destination country requirements
  • Be a good ambassador of HKUST and Hong Kong

Visit School/IPO websites for detailed information on eligibility and application procedures.


Schools/IPO contacts

Text Area
School of Business and Management

Email: bmugexch@ust.hk
Website: http://undergrad.bm.ust.hk/exchange/outbound-exchange

Text Area
School of Humanities and Social Science

Email: exchange@ust.hk
Website: https://www.shss.ust.hk/global_experience/exchange_out/

Text Area
Academy of Interdisciplinary Studies

Email: ais@ust.hk
Website: https://ais.hkust.edu.hk/life-ais/enrichment-programs/exchange-program