Apply directly to the host institution
- There is no nomination required from HKUST. Students are responsible for reviewing the program details and take care of the whole application process with the host institution.
- Please ensure you follow the requirements set by the host institution for the application process, offer commitment process, payment deadline, course selection procedures, and all other instructions given by the host institution.
Register with HKUST
- Register your program on MyStudyAbroad System by completing the Study Abroad Program Registration.
- You will need to specify the program name and the host institution you are admitted to.
- You will also need to upload a copy of the admission letter issued by the host institution, proof of your commitment to the program (i.e. tuition payment proof).
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation from the system.
Program List - Winter 2022-23
The list will be updated if further information is received from the host institutions.